What was said
What this says
Current to 14 Oct 26Callie Brennan set out what she needs before the first full refresh. Nikhil Rao confirmed role access, flagged an untouched billing schema change and withheld complaints source access, and has not yet named a second admin.
Ask: Callie wanted written role confirmation, connector credentials and a second admin before the refresh.
Customer view: Nikhil is cooperative but cautious. Complaints source access is not yet granted, a billing schema change may break the mappings, and the second admin is undecided.
Next: Callie will hold the complaints connector, check the new billing column list and watch refresh timing against the 07:00 deadline for 180 licensed users.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Callie Brennan 28 Feb 2025 08:46Hi Nikhil, I'd like to book the next onboarding call so we can get your first full refresh to land cleanly. Here's the plan as I see it. Before we switch on the refresh, what I need from your side is: - Written confirmation of the Snowflake role the brain will run under, and the schemas it can read. - Connector credentials for the remaining sources, in writing, before the call rather than during it. - The name of whoever else on your team will be an admin, so you aren't the only one able to run things. For the call itself I suggest we walk through the field mappings for the key-account, collections and complaints sources, then agree the order the connectors go live. I'll leave a setup note with you afterwards. Could you let me know which day early next week suits you? Morning is better for me. Thanks, Callie
- Nikhil Rao 5 Mar 2025 15:36Callie, Thursday morning works. Role: I checked the load history and the role you were given has read on the schemas you listed. Which role has access to the complaints source? That one is separate and I haven't granted it yet. I won't send credentials by email. I'll put them in the vault and give you a reference on the call. One point: a schema change went into the billing source last week. Mappings for that table may be off. Please don't run anything against it until we've looked. Second admin: not yet decided. I'll tell you on the call. Nikhil
- Callie Brennan 6 Mar 2025 14:12Hi Nikhil, Thanks, that's helpful. Thursday morning it is. I'll send the invite after this. On the billing schema change: understood, I won't touch that table. Please send me the new column list ahead of the call so I can check the mapping myself and we know it maps cleanly before anything loads. On the complaints source, I'll note that access is still outstanding and we'll hold that connector until it's confirmed in writing. The other connectors can go first. I'll also keep an eye on the nightly refresh timing, as you want loads finished before 07:00 each morning for your team's 180 licensed users. Agenda to follow tomorrow. Thanks, Callie