What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Sukhvinder Dhillon says IT want a security sign-off before releasing credentials to a third party and he cannot give a date. Callie Brennan offers a note on what the connector reads and holds the mapping session.
Ask: Callie asked whether IT had sent the credentials, as without them she cannot run the first refresh and the team sees very little in the brain.
Customer view: Sukhvinder apologises, says he has chased IT twice and guesses later that week, without a firm date.
Next: Callie offers IT a short note that the data stays inside the customer's own Snowflake account, and will book the first refresh the day access arrives.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Callie Brennan 3 Oct 2023 14:56Hi Sukhvinder, Just checking where we are on the connector access. I know it has been a busy few weeks, but without it I can't run the first refresh, and your team is still seeing very little in the brain. Could you let me know by tomorrow whether IT have been able to send the credentials? If there is a blocker, tell me what it is and I'll see what I can do from our side. Thanks, Callie
- Sukhvinder Dhillon 4 Oct 2023 12:45Callie, Sorry for the delay. IT have said they want a security sign-off before they release credentials to a third party, and that is taking longer than I hoped. I have chased them twice. I am not sure of a date, but I'd guess later this week. I will tell you as soon as I hear. Sukhvinder
- Callie Brennan 5 Oct 2023 17:38Hi Sukhvinder, Thanks for explaining, that's helpful. If it would speed up the sign-off, I can send your IT team a short note describing exactly what the connector reads and where the data stays, which is inside your own Snowflake account. I'll hold the mapping session until the access arrives, so please send it over as soon as you have it and I'll book the first refresh the same day. Thanks, Callie