What was said
What this says
Current to 14 Oct 26Matteo asks Pieter for a call on commercial terms. Pieter agrees to one in the first week back but will decide nothing on it. He wants the yearly cost, outsourcing governance and regulator material in writing first.
Ask: Matteo wanted half an hour with Pieter de Groot and asked what the regulator needs on outsourcing.
Customer view: Pieter agreed to a Tuesday or Thursday morning call but will not decide on it. He wants cost per year, outsourcing governance and confirmation both are in the contract.
Next: Matteo should send the terms and the outsourcing paperwork before the call.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 24 Dec 2025 15:41Dear Pieter, Thank you for the time on our last call. I would rather you heard it from me: the commercial terms are the part we still need to settle, and I would like to do that properly, with you in the room, rather than by a string of emails. Could we find half an hour in the first week back after the holiday break? Eline would be welcome, but I understand the contract questions are yours. Let me confirm that in writing afterwards, so that you have a clear record of what was agreed and what was not. What does your regulator need to see from us on the outsourcing side? If you can tell me that before we meet, I will bring the right paperwork. Best regards, Matteo
- Pieter de Groot 24 Dec 2025 18:04Matteo, Thanks. A call in the first week back is fine. Tuesday or Thursday suits me, in the morning. To be clear, I will not decide anything on the call. Send me the terms in writing first. I want to see what it costs per year and how the outsourcing is governed, and whether both are in the contract. For the regulator, we need the outsourcing registered properly. Please send me what you have on that. Met vriendelijke groet, Pieter de Groot