What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Tom Ashdown recapped the demo, an Enterprise proposal with a working figure of £155k and a 30 Sep 2026 decision target. Elspeth Haldane agreed the recap but could not commit to the date and asked how access is separated between teams.
Ask: Tom outlined a security write-up from Hannah, an Enterprise proposal and a decision by 30 Sep 2026. Elspeth wants Hannah's write-up to cover how access is separated between teams.
Customer view: She is realistic rather than negative. The date depends on supplier-risk and governance steps that Morag is better placed to size.
Next: The £155k is a working figure, to be confirmed in the proposal. The thread does not show whether the 30 Sep 2026 date held.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Tom Ashdown 1 Jul 2026 09:35Hi Morag, hi Elspeth, Thanks both for your time at the demo. It was useful to hear how intermediary distribution and member services each look at the same broker firms, because that's exactly the gap the Enterprise tier is meant to close. A quick note of where we've got to, so we're all working from the same page: - Hannah will write up how the brain runs inside your own Snowflake account, and answer the questions your team will have for the security review. She'll put it in writing so you've got something to take to your supplier-risk colleagues. - I'll pull together a proposal for Enterprise. The working figure we discussed is £155,000 as the total deal value, which includes the one-off implementation fee. I'll confirm that properly in the proposal rather than leave it to memory. - Our current plan is a decision by 30 Sep 2026, but I know that depends on your own governance timetable, so please tell me if that's unrealistic. The one thing I'd ask: could you let me know what your supplier-risk process needs from us, and roughly how long it takes? That tells us whether the date holds. Best, Tom
- Elspeth Haldane 1 Jul 2026 10:45Tom, Thank you for the summary, that matches my understanding. From the member services side, my main question is how access would be separated between teams. Member services would want to see broker context when a case touches a broker firm, but we would need to be clear about what each team can and cannot see. Could Hannah cover that in her write-up? On the date, I can't commit to 30 Sep 2026 yet. That depends on our supplier-risk and governance steps, and Morag is better placed than I am to say how long those take. I would rather we were realistic now than have to move it later. Kind regards, Elspeth Haldane Head of Member Services Corstorphine Building Society