What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Matteo Ricci summarised a £125k Enterprise expansion proposal. COO Matthias Ebner accepts the proposed order but will not sign before information security and procurement finish, and wants the exit plan and governance in writing.
Ask: Matteo set out a move from Growth to Enterprise, with a decision date of 28 Aug 2026 described as a plan. The current subscription of £50k a year runs until 2 Feb 2027.
Customer view: Matthias accepts the order of steps but needs the exit arrangements and the named responsible person at BB-Demo. The thread does not show the outcome of the 28 Aug 2026 date.
Next: Matteo will send written answers with no date until engineering has agreed it.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 26 Jun 2026 09:00Dear Katrin, dear Matthias, Thank you for your time on our recent call. As promised, here is the summary in writing, so that the decision timeline is clear to both of you. What we discussed: moving Brenneck Pay from Growth, where you have 40 licensed users today, to Enterprise, so that merchant operations and merchant risk can work company-wide from the same view, with EU residency kept as it is now. The total value of the proposal is £125,000. It is an expansion on top of your current subscription of £50,000 a year, which runs until 2 Feb 2027. The date we are working towards for the decision is 28 Aug 2026. That is a plan, not a commitment from either side, and I know your information security officer and procurement will want to see their questions answered before anyone signs. To help with that, I suggest the following: 1. We send you a written summary of the controls and the exit arrangements. 2. Your information security officer has the security review with our solutions engineer. 3. Procurement receives the draft order form once those two are done. Please tell me if I have missed anything, or if the order should be different. Best regards, Matteo
- Matthias Ebner 29 Jun 2026 17:04Matteo, Thank you for the summary. The order you propose is acceptable to me. Two points I need in writing before this goes further: 1. What is the exit plan? I need to know how our data and our configuration are returned to us if we leave, and in what form. 2. How is this governed? Please state who at BB-Demo is responsible for our account under Enterprise, and how changes are controlled. I will not sign before information security and procurement have finished their work. Please send the answers in writing, so that I can add them to the supplier register. Matthias Ebner
- Matteo Ricci 29 Jun 2026 17:25Dear Matthias, dear Katrin, Thank you for the quick reply, Matthias. Let me confirm that in writing: I will send a written answer on both points, the exit plan and the governance, and I will not give a date for it until our solutions engineer and the platform team have agreed it. I will tell you the date as soon as I have it. In the meantime, I will keep the order as we agreed: information security first, then procurement, and only then the order form. Nothing will be put in front of you for signature before that. Katrin, if there are questions from merchant risk that should be part of the answer, please send them to me and I will include them. Best regards, Matteo