What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26After the second demo, Dana Whitaker asked whether the £62,000 Growth proposal is the whole first-year cost. Matteo Ricci said it is the total deal value including implementation, not the subscription alone. Decision still planned for 16 Jan 2026.
Ask: Dana wants no second number later, and will take the proposal to the finance director and COO. She asked for the split and a plan for the untidy contract folder.
Customer view: the IT lead was happy with the session. His remaining concern is moving the contract folder across.
Next: send the proposal showing the subscription and implementation split, plus Hannah Lowe's contract folder plan.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 4 Nov 2025 13:15Dear Dana, Thank you for hosting the second session. I thought your IT lead's questions were exactly the right ones, and I would rather you heard from me directly where we stand than waited for a polished document. What we covered: the brain running on a live slice of your tickets and call recordings, how access follows the permissions you already set, and what happens when a source system changes. Hannah has copied her notes to me and will put the technical answers in writing so your IT lead has them to hand. On commercials, the proposal is for the Growth tier. The total value is £62,000, and I will confirm in writing how that splits between the annual subscription and the one-off implementation so there is no ambiguity. Could you tell me whether your IT lead needs anything further from us, and who else on your side should see the proposal? Best regards, Matteo
- Dana Whitaker 5 Nov 2025 14:37Matteo, Thanks. Our IT lead was happy with the session, which is not a thing I say lightly. His one remaining concern is the process for moving the contract folder across, since it is not tidy. On the proposal, I will need to take it to our finance director and the COO. Before I do, can you confirm that the £62,000 is the whole first-year cost and not just the subscription? I would rather not be caught out by a second number later. Dana On 4 Nov 2025, at 13:15, Matteo Ricci wrote: > The total value is £62,000, and I will confirm in writing how that splits between the annual subscription and the one-off implementation.
- Matteo Ricci 6 Nov 2025 12:07Dear Dana, A fair question, and I would rather be careful than quick. The £62,000 is the total value of the deal, and it includes the one-off implementation fee. It should not be read as the annual subscription price on its own. I will send the split in the proposal so your finance director sees both parts clearly, and I will not add anything beyond what is written there. On the contract folder, Hannah will include a short plan for how untidy documents are brought in and what we check as we go. On timing, we are planning around 16 Jan 2026 for a decision, in line with your board. That is a plan, not a commitment from either side, so please tell me if your calendar moves. Best regards, Matteo
- Dana Whitaker 6 Nov 2025 12:28Matteo, That's clear, thank you. Send the proposal with the split and Hannah's plan for the contract folder and I will take it to finance and the COO. 16 Jan 2026 is still the working date on our side. Dana