What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Rajesh Mistry could not sign the £62,000 Growth order form by 12 Dec 2025. He wants cost per head checked against real usage and the connector commitment explained. Lewis Kerr replied on 16 Dec 2025 and the form remains open.
Ask: Lewis Kerr sent the Growth order form for signature and asked for a signature by Friday 12 December 2025 to hold the implementation slot.
Customer view: Rajesh is not unhappy with the direction and says Gemma is keen, but finance wants cost per head against actual users. He says "I don't sign for shelfware" and wants the connector commitment in plain terms.
Next: Lewis offered to rework the cost note from team lists and walk through the connector wording. He asked for the next realistic signing date. The thread shows no reply from Rajesh to that.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Lewis Kerr 10 Dec 2025 16:14Hello Rajesh, Please find the order form for the Growth subscription and implementation attached, ready for your signature. The total deal value is £62,000, exclusive of VAT, as set out in the proposal. The form covers the connectors we discussed and the commitment on how quickly each goes live once the implementation starts. Everything else follows the master agreement you have already seen. If you can sign by Friday 12 December 2025 I can book the implementation team for the new year. If anything in the form is not what you expected, tell me and I'll correct it today. Kind regards, Lewis
- Rajesh Mistry 11 Dec 2025 10:42Lewis, Received, thank you. I have read it. I will not be able to sign by Friday 12 December 2025. Two reasons. First, our finance team want to see the cost per head against the numbers of people who will actually use it. I have the note you sent, but I need to check it against the teams' own lists. I don't sign for shelfware. Second, I want the connector commitment explained in plain terms. What happens if a connector is not live on time? I am not unhappy with the direction, and Gemma is keen. I just have not prepared for a decision yet. Regards, Rajesh
- Lewis Kerr 16 Dec 2025 13:56Hello Rajesh, Thank you for being straight with me last week, and apologies for the delay in coming back to you. On the connector commitment: each connector named in the order form carries a stated number of days to go live from the start of the implementation. If we miss it, that is our problem to put right, and it is written into the form so you are not relying on goodwill. I can walk you through the exact wording on a short call if that would help. On the cost per head: I can rework the note to match the lists your teams have, so finance can check it line by line. If you send me the numbers by team, I'll turn it round the same day. The order form is still open for your signature. What is the next date you can realistically give me, so I can hold the implementation slot until then? Kind regards, Lewis On 11 Dec 2025, at 10:42, Rajesh Mistry wrote: > I will not be able to sign by Friday 12 December 2025.