What was said
What this says
Current to 10 Oct 26Richard Thorne, COO, is broadly supportive of the upgrade and wants one all-in figure before going to the board. Priya Raman offers five per cent off if agreed by the end of March.
Ask: Richard wants a simple answer on first-year cost, what changes at renewal and anything outside the figure. He also asks what BB-Demo can do on price if Fenmoor decides promptly.
Customer view: the capacity providers are asking sharper oversight questions, and one view of submissions, bordereaux queries and claims tickets is useful.
Next: Priya promises a one-page summary the next day. The offer lapses after the end of March, and the thread shows no decision from Richard.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Richard Thorne 10 Mar 2026 11:19Priya, Imogen has briefed me on the proposed upgrade and I have read your note. Broadly I am supportive. The capacity providers have been asking sharper oversight questions this quarter and having one view of submissions, bordereaux queries and claims tickets is useful to us. Before I take it to the board I need to know one thing: what does this cost us, all in? Please keep it simple. One figure for the first year, what changes at renewal, and anything that sits outside it. I would also like to know what, if anything, you are able to do on price if we decide promptly. Regards, Richard Thorne
- Priya Raman 10 Mar 2026 13:52Hi Richard, Thanks for the quick steer - and thanks Imogen for setting the context so clearly. Happy to make this easy. Here is where we stand: you are on Growth today under the current order form, which runs to 30 Jun 2026. The upgrade would be a single new order form covering the larger scope, so you would see one all-in figure for the first year rather than a series of add-ons. I will put it on one page, with the renewal position stated plainly so there are no surprises for the board. On price, I can offer five per cent off the upgrade total, provided we can get this over the line by the end of March. After that date the offer lapses and we would be back to list. I would rather not leave that open-ended, and I know you will want it settled well before the quarter closes. To keep momentum, I will send the one-page summary tomorrow. If it works for you, Imogen and I can then agree the rollout plan with Daniel so the extra teams are live quickly. Best, Priya