What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Onboarding call on 2023-12-27: go-live is held up because the customer's IT has not granted Snowflake access after about three weeks. Callie needs it by Friday to keep the go-live date.
What happened: Callie Brennan checked progress with Aaron Graham and Shirley Bowman. Snowflake access is the only blocker; Xero, Outlook and Roadway are ready.
Customer view: Aaron said IT had been slow despite two chases. Shirley agreed to ring Dave, the Snowflake admin, that afternoon.
Commercial: Time to first value is at risk of slipping, which weakens the start of the subscription. The user list is in: six names plus Aaron and Shirley.
Watch: If access is not granted by Friday, Callie said they would be cutting it close. The evidence does not show whether access was granted.
Themes
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Who was there
BG-Demo
Them
Follow-up
Next steps
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Shirley Bowman to ring Dave, the Snowflake admin, that afternoon and stress the end-of-week deadline.
- Callie Brennan to run the test and full refresh once Snowflake access arrives.
Risks
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Go-live slips if the customer's IT does not grant Snowflake access by Friday.
- A delayed start delays the first useful answers from the brain.
Opportunities
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- A smooth go-live with a login walkthrough builds early adoption among the eight named users.
Transcript
- Callie BrennanHi all. Just checking in on where we are. Aaron, did you get the Snowflake access sorted?
- Aaron GrahamNot yet. IT's been a bit slow coming back. I've chased them twice.
- Callie BrennanOkay, that's a bit tight. We're coming up on three weeks now. Shirley, can you give them a push? Dave's the Snowflake admin?
- Shirley BowmanYeah, Dave. I can give him a ring, he might respond faster. What's the message?
- Callie BrennanRead-only access, no write permissions, pulling specific tables only. It's not a risk. But we need it to go live on schedule. Without Snowflake, we can't refresh the data.
- Shirley BowmanI'll ring him this afternoon.
- Callie BrennanTell him we're on a deadline and need it by end of week. If there's a problem, he should email me.
- Shirley BowmanWill do.
- Aaron GrahamSorry about this. I've been chasing but IT's slow.
- Callie BrennanNo drama. We're in the window where it needs to happen. Once I get Snowflake, how long until we test?
- Aaron GrahamXero and Outlook are ready, Roadway's auto-sending. Once Snowflake's plugged in, it should work.
- Callie BrennanRight. If I get it Friday, we test over the weekend and full refresh Monday. That gets us to go-live end of next week. But be clear, we need Snowflake by Friday. After that, we're cutting it close.
- Shirley BowmanI'll make sure Dave knows it's urgent.
- Callie BrennanThank you. Did you get the user list to me?
- Shirley BowmanYeah, sent that across. Six names plus Aaron and me.
- Callie BrennanGood. I'll create accounts once Snowflake's live. Any other concerns?
- Aaron GrahamJust the Snowflake wait, really.
- Callie BrennanOnce I get Snowflake, I'll kick off the full refresh. You don't need to do anything until I tell you the data's live, then we'll do a quick call to show you the login and walk through how to ask questions.
- Shirley BowmanSounds good.
- Callie BrennanRight, I'll leave you to it. Shirley, give me a ring once you've spoken to Dave. Cheers.
- Shirley BowmanWill do. Thanks, Callie.