What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Femke van Gestel wants Growth for account managers, with a decision by 10 Nov 2025. The proposal figure of £56,000 is the whole deal including implementation, not an annual price. The credit export is still unconfirmed.
What happened: Lewis Kerr walked Femke through the Growth proposal. He stressed that the total deal value is fifty-six thousand pounds, including the one-off implementation, and not an annual subscription price.
Customer view: Femke wants a small first group of account managers, then a wider rollout. She asked for exclusions to be stated plainly because she does not like surprises later.
Commercial: Discount was raised but no figure was named; it will sit in the written proposal. The next step is an order form under the master agreement once Femke and her director are comfortable.
Watch: The old credit system export is neither in nor out until Hannah has spoken to Bas. Femke wants that answered well before the decision date.
Themes
Current to 9 Oct 26Who was there
BB-Demo
Them
Follow-up
Next steps
Current to 9 Oct 26- Lewis Kerr to send the written proposal with implementation and subscription separated, VAT stated and exclusions listed.
- Hannah to speak to Bas about the credit export and send the architecture note.
- Femke to take the proposal to her director and come back with questions before 10 Nov 2025.
Risks
Current to 9 Oct 26- The credit export from the old credit system is unconfirmed and could delay or sour the decision.
- Femke could read the £56,000 as an annual price if the written breakdown is not clear.
Opportunities
Current to 9 Oct 26- A small first group of account managers can widen into a fuller Growth rollout.
Transcript
- Lewis Kerr NoneHello, Femke. Can you hear me? Good. Thank you for making the time.
- Femke van Gestel NoneHello Lewis. Yes, I can hear you. Tom told me you would take over the proposal.
- Lewis Kerr NoneThat's right. Tom stays close to the relationship, I look after the commercial detail. So, to start, let me confirm what you want to buy and by when. As I understand it, it's Growth, for the account managers, and you'd like a decision by 10 Nov 2025. Is that still right?
- Femke van Gestel NoneYes. Growth. Account managers, installers, complaints, orders, credit queries. And 10 Nov 2025 is when I need to have the answer. What is the plan after that?
- Lewis Kerr NoneLet me take the numbers first, and then the plan. To put a number on it, the total deal value on the proposal is fifty-six thousand pounds. That figure is the whole deal, so it includes the one-off implementation. It is not an annual subscription price, and I want to be clear about that so nobody reads it the wrong way. It's exclusive of VAT.
- Femke van Gestel NoneSo fifty-six thousand is everything. Not every year.
- Lewis Kerr NoneCorrect. The written proposal I'm sending today separates the implementation from the subscription, so you can see each part. I'll send that over today, and I'd rather you read the breakdown there than rely on what I say from memory.
- Femke van Gestel NoneGood. I do not like vague answers. So what is in the implementation? What do we get, and when?
- Lewis Kerr NoneThe connectors for your agreed sources are built and checked, the account manager pages are set up for your installers, and your team is trained. Hannah, our solutions engineer, leads the technical side. The proposal lists the sources we've discussed, and the dates attach to those, so there's no ambiguity about what is promised.
- Femke van Gestel NoneThe credit system is the old one. Bas explained this. Is it in or out?
- Lewis Kerr NoneI'd rather not say in or out until Hannah has looked at the export format with Bas. She was clear on the demo that she wouldn't overstate it. I'll write it into the proposal as something to be confirmed, with her name against it, rather than promise it today.
- Femke van Gestel NoneOkay. That is fair. But I do not want it to stay open for long. Bas needs to know.
- Lewis Kerr NoneAgreed. I'll ask Hannah to speak to Bas this week, and I'll make sure the answer is in front of you well before the decision date.
- Femke van Gestel NoneNow the budget. I take this to the person who signs. He will ask about discount. Is there any?
- Lewis Kerr NoneThere's some room on a first term, within limits. I'd rather not name a figure on a call. What I'll do is put the commercial position in the written proposal, with the VAT position stated, so you have something your colleague can read without me in the room.
- Femke van Gestel NoneGood. That is practical. And what does he need from me? Not just the price.
- Lewis Kerr NoneI'd suggest three things. What problem it solves, which is installers' orders, complaints and credit queries in one view. Who will use it daily, which is the account managers. And how you'll know it's working. Do the account managers use it, as you put it yourself.
- Femke van Gestel NoneYes. That is my question every time. I want a first group of managers, a small group, who use it for the first weeks. Then we widen.
- Lewis Kerr NoneThat's sensible, and it fits how Growth is usually rolled out. I won't push you to anything the usage doesn't support. If a small group is where you want to start, say so in your note and I'll reflect it in the plan.
- Femke van Gestel NoneWhat about security? My IT people will ask. Bas will, too.
- Lewis Kerr NoneThe short answer is that it runs inside your own Snowflake account, so your data stays in your environment. For the detail, Hannah will send the architecture note she mentioned on the demo. I'd prefer her to answer anything technical in writing than for me to paraphrase.
- Femke van Gestel NoneOkay. And contract? What is the next step after proposal?
- Lewis Kerr NoneOnce you're comfortable, I issue the order form under our master agreement. Your legal side can review it. If the date of 10 Nov 2025 holds, we work back from that, so I'd want the proposal reviewed in good time, not at the last minute.
- Femke van Gestel NoneYes. I will read it, I speak to my director, and I come back with questions. I will not wait until the last week.
- Lewis Kerr NoneGood. Let me recap so we both leave with the same list. I send the written proposal today, with implementation and subscription separated and the VAT position stated. Hannah speaks to Bas about the credit export and sends the architecture note. You take it to your director and come back with questions.
- Femke van Gestel NoneThat is right. One more: can the proposal say clearly what is not included? I do not like surprises later.
- Lewis Kerr NoneYes, I'll add a short section on exclusions and assumptions. The credit export will sit there until Hannah has confirmed it.
- Femke van Gestel NoneGood. Thank you, Lewis. Groetjes.
- Lewis Kerr NoneThank you, Femke. Kind regards.