What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Jordan Pike sent Gregory Hasselbeck the Growth order form, with a total value of £62k. Gregory replied on 16 Apr 2026: he will not sign until privacy and security approve, then will sign without delay.
Ask: Jordan wanted the order form signed by 16 Apr 2026 and asked what would make it a yes. He stressed that £62k is the deal total, not an annual price.
Customer view: Gregory, the Chief Operating Officer, has read the order form but made signature conditional on privacy and security approving it and the business associate agreement. He wants written Snowflake answers sent straight to that team, kept simple.
Next: the order form is unsigned in this thread, so it remains an open item. The evidence does not show when privacy and security will decide.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Jordan Pike 14 Apr 2026 13:06Hi Gregory, The Growth order form is ready for your signature. Here's where we are. The order form covers the Growth tier for Quarrington Care Network, with the referral-relations and patient-services teams seeing each referring hospital's calls, tickets and contracts in one place. To be transparent on the number: the total value on the order form is £62,000. That is the deal total, not an annual price, so please read it in that sense when it goes to your finance team. The business associate agreement sits alongside the order form as its own document. I know you will want privacy and security to look at both before anything is signed, and I would not ask you to do it any other way. If their team has questions on how the brain runs inside your own Snowflake account, I can answer them directly and in writing. My aim is to have this signed by Thursday 16 Apr 2026, which is the close date I have on my side. What would make this a yes? If there is a point holding it up, tell me and I will deal with it this week. Thanks, Jordan
- Gregory Hasselbeck 16 Apr 2026 09:36Jordan, Thank you for the order form. I have read it. What's the risk? Privacy and security have both documents. I will not sign until they approve. Once they have, I will sign without delay. Please send them the written answers on the Snowflake set-up directly, so my team is not the go-between. Keep it simple. Gregory Hasselbeck