What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Priya Raman offered, with Owen Tallis's approval, to hold the Growth price at £44k for one more year if agreed before 2 Jul 2026. Saskia Mendes was positive but left the decision to Rupert Lasker, who has not replied.
Ask: Priya proposed holding the current price instead of moving to list price, then added a deadline on 5 May 2026. This is an open offer, not executed paper.
Customer view: Saskia welcomed it and again said fewer people use the brain than she would like. She declined to speak for Rupert.
Next: the thread holds no reply from Rupert. Priya offered a short call and to bring Daniel Okafor to show usage.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Priya Raman 28 Apr 2026 12:04Hi Rupert, hi Saskia, Quick note ahead of the 2 Jul 2026 renewal, and I have copied Owen so he is across it. We would like to make this easy for you. With Owen's approval, I can offer to hold Delancey Haig at the current price of £44,000 for one more year, rather than moving you onto the new list price that would otherwise apply at renewal. Same Growth tier, same 40 users, no change to what you have today. To keep momentum, if we can get this over the line well before 2 Jul 2026, I can have the paperwork with you straight away. I know you will want to weigh it with your colleague, so please take the time you need, but I would be grateful for a steer on timing. Happy to jump on a call if that is simpler. Best, Priya
- Saskia Mendes 29 Apr 2026 15:31Priya, Thanks for this, and for getting Owen's agreement. It is a helpful gesture and I want to say so plainly. To be straight with you: the directors who use it find it valuable, but fewer people are in it than I would like, and I am not going to pretend otherwise. That is on us to fix as much as anyone, and I am working on it. The decision is Rupert's, and he will take it with his colleague. I would rather not speak for him. Rupert, over to you. Best, Saskia
- Priya Raman 5 May 2026 09:36Hi both, Just a gentle nudge on my note from 28 Apr 2026. Thank you, Saskia, for the candid reply, it is really useful. Rupert, the offer to hold the price at £44,000 for one more year stands, but I do need to attach a deadline to it: it is available if we can agree before the renewal date of 2 Jul 2026, after which the standard list price applies at renewal. I do not want you to feel rushed, only to have the facts. If it would help to have a short call with you and your colleague, I am happy to make that easy and to bring Daniel along to show what the team has been getting from the brain. Best, Priya