What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Lewis Kerr sent the Growth order form for signature at a total deal value of £53,800. Brendan Moran says he sees no reason to hold back, but wants written confirmation that the support terms match the proposal before he signs.
Ask: Lewis wanted signature by Friday 17 Oct 2025 and presented the form as the execution copy. Brendan confirmed the clause numbering matches his draft.
Customer view: He wants written confirmation that the support commitments match the proposal, with nothing added or removed. He will not sign until the version is confirmed.
Next: The thread does not show a reply from Lewis or a signature.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Lewis Kerr 15 Oct 2025 12:52Brendan, The order form for the Growth tier is attached for signature. It reflects what we agreed on our last call, and the total deal value remains £53,800, which includes the one-off implementation fee. The VAT position is stated on the form. This is the execution copy, so it supersedes the earlier draft and the proposal for price and terms. I've kept the clause numbering the same as the draft so you can compare the two quickly against your folder. We are working to Friday 17 Oct 2025 for signature. If you need anything changed before then, tell me today and I'll send that over the same day. Kind regards, Lewis
- Brendan Moran 16 Oct 2025 15:11Lewis, Thank you. I have compared this with the draft in my folder and the clause numbering does match, which made it straightforward. There is one point on the support terms that I would like confirmed in writing before I sign, simply so the form says what we both understand it to say. Could you confirm by reply that the support commitments in the order form are the ones described in the proposal, and nothing has been added or removed? Once I have that, I see no reason to hold back. I will not sign a draft, so I will wait for your confirmation of the version first. Kind regards, Brendan Moran