What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Matteo Ricci recaps discovery and proposes Enterprise at £155,000 for the whole engagement, with a 30 Jun 2026 decision target. COO Ronan Tierney agrees to proceed but asks about CISO comfort and board risk.
Ask: Matteo proposed Enterprise for the security review support and regulated setting. The £155,000 is for the engagement as a whole, not an annual price, and the split is still to be confirmed in writing.
Customer view: Ronan says the recap matches his understanding and leaves the detail to Niamh Costello. He asks whether the CISO is content and what the board risk is if the timeline moves.
Next: Matteo says the review pack has not yet reached the CISO. He commits to no go-live date until engineering agrees it.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 25 Mar 2026 10:34Dear Niamh, dear Ronan, Thank you both for your time. I would like to put down what I understood from the discovery conversation, so that you can correct me where I have it wrong. What I heard: Ardcarne wants broker distribution and customer service to work from one view of each broker firm, built in a way the Central Bank of Ireland would be comfortable with and that stands up under DORA. Niamh's team would sponsor it, and Ronan would be the one to approve it. On that basis the Enterprise tier looks like the right fit, mainly because of the security review support and the regulated setting. The total value we have pencilled in for the whole engagement is £155,000. That is a figure for the engagement as a whole, not an annual price, and I will confirm the split between implementation and subscription in writing once the scoping is done. Our working target for a decision is 30 Jun 2026. That is a planning date and not a commitment on either side. Two questions. Ronan, is there anything you need from me to take this to your board? Niamh, who in security should receive the review pack first? Best regards, Matteo
- Ronan Tierney 25 Mar 2026 11:24Matteo, Thank you, that matches my understanding. I will leave the detail to Niamh. Two things from me. Is our CISO content with the way the security review would run? And what is the board risk if the timeline moves? Let's proceed with the next step. Ronan
- Matteo Ricci 26 Mar 2026 14:37Dear Ronan, dear Niamh, Thank you, Ronan. Let me answer your two questions and then confirm the next steps in writing. On security: I would rather you heard it from me that we have not yet put the review pack in front of your CISO, and I do not want to speak for him. Niamh, I suggest we send it to him directly this week, and I will join any call he wants so he can ask us anything. Whether he is content is his decision, and we will not assume it. On timing: the date of 30 Jun 2026 stays as a target for your decision. I will not commit to a go-live date until our engineering team has agreed it with us, and I will tell you early if anything threatens it. That is the honest answer on board risk: the main exposure is a late surprise, so we will aim to avoid one. Next steps, as I understand them: - the review pack goes to your CISO - we arrange a demo on your own data - Elena Novak, our customer success manager, joins to plan onboarding once you are ready Please tell me if I have missed anything. Best regards, Matteo