What was said
What this says
Current to 10 Oct 26Priya Raman recapped a proposal to move Fenmoor from Growth to Enterprise. Richard Thorne replied with two questions: the all-in twelve-month cost against Growth, and what decision is needed by when.
Ask: the move is driven by oversight questions reaching beyond underwriting operations, a wish for SSO, and more headroom on users and connectors. Priya noted the Enterprise figure is the total expansion deal value including the one-off implementation fee.
Customer view: Richard wants one-off and subscription separated, the change at renewal stated, and the term ending 30 Jun 2025 not handled apart from this. He will take the commercial position to the board.
Next: Priya must answer both questions with figures in one place.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Priya Raman 10 Jun 2025 11:51Hi Callum, hi Richard, Thanks for your time on the call last week. A quick recap of where we are, and the next date, so nobody has to dig for it. The proposal attached covers a move from Growth to Enterprise. From the call, the reasons were: the capacity providers' oversight questions are now reaching more than your underwriting operations team, you want SSO so that access follows your directory, and you want more headroom on users and connectors than Growth gives you. To be clear on the numbers. Fenmoor is on Growth today with the licensed users in your current order form, and the current term runs to 30 Jun 2025. The Enterprise figure in the proposal is the total value of the expansion deal, and it includes the one-off implementation fee. It is not an annual price on its own. The annual subscription is set out separately in the proposal. What I would suggest, to keep momentum: Callum and I go through the scope and the connector list this week, and Richard takes the commercial summary on page one. If we can get this over the line by the end of the quarter, the security review support can start before your renewal date rather than after it. Happy to make this easy - tell me which format helps most and I will send it. Best, Priya Priya Raman Account Executive, B-Brain
- Richard Thorne 12 Jun 2025 16:48Priya, Thank you for the proposal and the recap. To keep it simple, I have two questions. First, what does this cost us, all in, for the next twelve months, set against what we pay on Growth now? Separate the one-off fee from the subscription, and say what changes at renewal. I do not want the term ending on 30 Jun 2025 to be handled separately from this. Second, what is the decision you need from me, and by when? I understand the target in your note is the end of September. If that is the date, say so, and say what happens to the existing arrangement if we decide later. Callum is copied. He will advise on the operational scope and on whether the capacity providers need anything from us. I will need to take the commercial position to the board, and they will want the figures in one place. Regards, Richard Thorne