What was said
What this says
Current to 11 Oct 26Matteo Ricci sets out the Enterprise proposal at a total deal value of £155,000 including implementation. Ronan Tierney will proceed if the CISO and procurement are content, and asks about board risk from open security points.
Ask: Matteo needs Ronan's go-ahead to move to order form drafting, with a close target of 30 Jun 2026.
Customer view: Ronan's test is whether the CISO is content. He does not want to be in the negotiation and only needs to know when it is ready to sign.
Next: Matteo will send a written summary of each open security point and a first draft of the order form. He says the risk sits with the security points, not the commercial terms.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Matteo Ricci 18 Jun 2026 14:27Dear Niamh, dear Ronan, Thank you both for today's conversation. Ronan, I know your time is short, so here is the short version of where we landed. The proposal is for the Enterprise tier, built and run inside Ardcarne's own Snowflake account, to give broker distribution and customer service one view of each broker firm. The total value of the deal is £155,000. That figure is the deal's total value and includes the one-off implementation fee, so please do not read it as an annual subscription price. The annual subscription figure is set out separately on the order form pages. The decision I need from you, Ronan, is whether you are content for us to move to order form drafting, subject to your security team and procurement being satisfied. The date we are working towards for the close is 30 Jun 2026. I would rather be honest that this depends on the security points Niamh and her CISO raised, which I will close out in writing. Best regards, Matteo
- Ronan Tierney 19 Jun 2026 08:48Matteo, Thank you. Is our CISO content? That is the question for me. What's the board risk if the security points are still open at the end of the month? If he and procurement are happy, let's proceed. Please work the detail through Niamh and the team. I do not need to be in the negotiation, only to know when it is ready to sign. Ronan
- Matteo Ricci 19 Jun 2026 09:57Ronan, Niamh, Thank you, that is clear. On the board risk, my honest answer is that it sits with the open security points, not with the commercial terms. I will send Niamh and her CISO a written summary of each open point and its status, so that nothing reaches you as a surprise. If one of them cannot be closed in time for 30 Jun 2026, I would rather tell you that early than let the date slip quietly. Niamh, I will send the summary and a first draft of the order form, so your procurement team can start. Ronan, you will hear from me only when there is something for you to decide. Best regards, Matteo